Registration Fees Table
(Until 28 December 2019)
(Until 9 March 2020)
|Late Registration (Until 7 April 2020)||On Conference Registration|
|Participants from Developing Countries||€360||€390||€400|
|Participants from all over the World except Developing Countries||€430||€475||€500||€560|
Please download the form of registration from here:
and then complete it and send it to the fax of the Secretary of ICCMSE 2020: +35726952052 (new fax nr.) or (preferably) to the e-mail: email@example.com.
In the case of a payment via a bank transaction, your registration will not be considered valid until the bank transaction receipt is successfully sent. In the case of payment via credit cards your registration is not valid until your card is successfully charged. If you have any questions and/or requests, please contact the Secretary of ICCMSE at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a carbon copy to email@example.com.
- Conference Proceedings (published in AIP -American Institute of Physics- Conference Proceedings)
- On line publication of the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE 2020
- Coffee Breaks
- Welcome Drink
- Conference Dinner (only for the participants who have booked room via the Accommodation Form )
- Attendance at all scientific sessions of ICCMSE 2020
Guidelines for Registration
- Download the registration form (in PDF or in .DOC (Word) format).
- Please complete carefully the registration form (this is the first part of the form – Page 1 of the form). You have also complete the Payment part of the form (this is the Page 2 of the form). Also please read carefully the Remarks mentioned in pages 3-5 of the form.
- Please send the Registration Form to the Secretary of ICCMSE (a) via the e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org with a carbon copy to email@example.com or via the fax number: +35726952052 (new fax nr.).
- Your registration is NOT valid until you send the Bank Slip of the Bank Transfer (Case: payment via Bank Transfer) or until you will be informed by the Secretary of ICCMSE that the charge of your credit card was successful (Case: payment via credit cards).
(*) For the students a confirmation signed by their supervisor is needed. This confirmation must be send to the fax number: +35726952052 (new fax nr.) together with the information that the fees has been paid.
An informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a carbon copy to email@example.com must be send.
Important Notice: Failure to fax the above requested letter will render the registration incomplete.
(**) With the term developing country we mean any country except USA, Canada, EU and other Western European nations, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
(***) The extended abstracts of the cases (i), (ii), (iii) will be included in the Proceedings of ICCMSE 2020 (published in AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings).
We note that our policy for the presentation of more than one papers is the following:
- For one paper (1): 1 registration fee
- For two papers (2): 1.5 registration fees
- For three papers (3): 2 registration fees
- For four papers (4): 3 registration fees
Registration will not be effective until:
(a) receipt of the Bank slip for Bank Transfer
After payment of registration fees an informal e-mail to the Secretary of ICCMSE at firstname.lastname@example.org with a carbon copy to email@example.com should be sent and a copy of the bank trasaction receipt should be sent to
(i) the postal address of the Secretary of ICCMSE (Secretary of ICCMSE 2020 (Attn: Mrs. Eleni Ralli), 10 Konitsis Street, Amfithea ,Paleon Faliron, GR-175 64 Athens, Greece)
(ii) the fax of the Secretary of ICCMSE 2020: +35726952052 (new fax nr.)
An informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a carbon copy to email@example.com must be sent.
(b) receipt of a message that your card has been charged effectively (for payment via credit cards).
(c) All payments must be “free of any charges for the payee”, i.e. all bank charges have to be borne by the sender.
Below we present you guidelines for successful registration. Please transfer these guidelines to your participants.
An excursion is planned during the conference and accompanying persons are most welcome to come along with you. With your registration, you are already entitled to the conference excursion and do not need to pay any fees. If you will be coming with extra accompanying persons, please reserve a number of additional seats here (45 Euros per seat).
Cost of each extra seat for the Central Excursion: 45 Euros
E) Central Dinner
A conference dinner is planned during the conference and accompanying persons are most welcome to come along with you. With your registration (and if your accommodation has been done via the via the Accommodation Form ), you are already entitled to the conference dinner and do not need to pay any fees. If you will be coming with extra accompanying persons, please reserve a number of additional seats here (65 Euros per seat). If you haven’t booked your room in Sheraton Rhodes Resort via the via the Accommodation Form then you have to pay extra fees (65 Euros) for your participation in the Central Dinner.
Cost of each extra seat for the Central Dinner: 65 Euros
F) Virtual Symposium
For participants of a virtual symposium without physical participation the registration fee is 300 EUR per paper. Notice for participants: Write this amount on the registration form including the number of the virtual symposium or with the declaration that your participation is virtual.
G) Attendance to the Conference
For participants who only want to attend the conference the entrance fee is 200 EUR.